This is an open-source repository for all who want to learn front-end Development.
Make sure to show your support by star mark & sharing the repository
- Conquering Responsive Layouts - Made by Kevin Powell(https://twitter.com/KevinJPowell). This course takes you through everything you need to know to create responsive layouts in his brilliant 21-day course.
- Traversy Media - Tutorials on HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, Ajax, Bootstrap, MySQL, ECMAScript 6, React JS / Redux, Django, Angular, Ionic, Gulp, Git, Python, Node JS, PHP, Laravel, Cake PHP, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Programming Tips
- Academind - There's always something to learn. Whether you want to have look at Angular Tutorials or Guides, Vue.js, other Frontend Development Content or Data Science Topics or anything else - you're probably right
- Atom - Atom is a text editor that's modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core—a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file. Open Source | All Platforms
- Brackets - With focused visual tools and preprocessor support, Brackets is a modern text editor that makes it easy to design in the browser. It's crafted from the ground up for web designers and front-end developers. Open Source | All Platforms
- Notepad++ - Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Windows Only-Pycharm-Used specially for python language,It provides code analysis,a graphical debugger,an integrated unit tester,integration with version control systems and supports web development with Django as well as data science with Anaconda. All Platforms | Open Source
- UltraEdit - UltraEdit is a powerful HTML and Code editor available for Mac, Windows, and Linux. It comes with a built-in file comparison utility, autocompletion, advanced layout, multi-tab, multi-pane editors, and syntax highlighting for the most popular programming languages.
- GitLens - Supercharge the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code — Visualize code authorship at a glance via Git blame annotations and code lens, seamlessly navigate and explore Git repositories, gain valuable insights via powerful comparison commands, and so much more.
- Polacode - You know those fancy code screenshots you see in articles and tweets? Well, most likely they came from Polacode. It's super simple to use. Copy a piece of code to your clipboard, open up the extension, paste the code, and click to save your image!